i think they deserved the NC...should of went ahead and put UGA and LSU in it dont really matter as it seems that only the SEC ever wins it anymore
UGA was playing very well at the end of last season...they deserved the Sugar.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
i think they deserved the NC...should of went ahead and put UGA and LSU in it dont really matter as it seems that only the SEC ever wins it anymore
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I don't..and I'll tell ya why. Regardless of how UGA finished the season, they didn't even qualify to represent the East in the SEC Championship...so Sugar Bowl yes, National Title game no.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
why????so you thought Ohio state deserved it???i know they didnt deserve it but you cant say that it wouldnt of been a much better game than LSU against anyone else
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
No way did they deserve to play in the NC last year. If you dont atleast win your conference then no way should you play for the NC I think
"Why so serious?"
If UGA couldnt get to the SEC title game then Im with suprbeast, they didnt deserve to be in the natl title game. No matter how well they were playing at the time. How can you justify putting a team in the natl title game when they couldnt even get to their conference title game?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No way did they deserve to play in the NC last year. If you dont atleast win your conference then no way should you play for the NC I think</div></div>
Bingo! Mox is right.
I dont really even know that LSU deserved it, you will never see another 2 loss team play for the NC. They just got very lucky that last year was the upset season for all ages.
"Why so serious?"
If one of the teams in the National Championship didn't deserve to be there it was OSU...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
only thing i am saying is it would of been a much better game lsu versus uga
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks